9.08.2009

Easy Italian Stew


Our family has officially taken the foray into organized sports with our oldest son. He's in kindergarten this year, and we have registered him to play soccer with a local youth league. We had our first practice one evening last week. We all went as a family just to watch him at his first practice. He did great! They split their team up and played a little scrimmage against each other, and he scored a goal! Yay! I am anxious for our first game in a few weeks.

I tell you all this, because once you start having practices and things in the evenings, it's hard to plan good meals for your family. I pulled out this Easy Italian Stew recipe when I was making up my menu for the week, because we had gotten some Italian sausage on sale. I wanted to use it, and this seemed like a good recipe for these cooler end-of-summer, preview-to-fall days we've been having. It was quick and easy to make once we got home from our first soccer practice. My husband raved over it, and he doesn't rave very often! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: