2.10.2010

Valentine Cupcakes


Last week when I made groundhog cupcakes, I didn't want to make a whole batch of them, so I just decorated a few and froze the rest. I decided to get them out today and ice them for the boys.

I had a big bowl of buttercream icing in the fridge, and if I didn't get it out and use it on something, I was going to sit and eat it spoonful by spoonful until it was gone. The cake class has been fun, but I think I've gained 2-3 lbs. from it! I have a weakness for buttercream icing.

Anyway, I thought it would be best for me to use it up on something that the boys and Jim would eat instead of me. I also wanted to try out the new jumbo star tip I bought for doing cupcakes like this. These were super easy, but aren't they pretty!?! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: