1.18.2009

Woodland Park Italian Beef

A friend of mine made this recipe for a get together at her house last year. We all enjoyed it so much, we asked for the recipe. I really like freezer cooking cookbooks, so I splurged and bought the book myself on Amazon.com. I'm not sure about copyright infringement laws, but I don't think I had better post the recipe here. If you'd like to take a look at my book, let me know!


The cookbook has ingredient quantities for four different cooking quantities for every recipe. For instance with this recipe, the original recipe yields 8-10 servings. However, there are additional listings for ingredient quantities to make 2x, 4x or 6x that original quantity. I made this beef last fall in a large crock pot using the 4x quantities. My in-laws were visiting, so we ate them for lunch, and then I divided and froze the remaining beef. I pulled it out Friday to thaw and have for lunch yesterday with the French Onion soup. Yum! It was a great hearty lunch on a cold blustery day. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: