2.13.2009

Creamy Chicken, Bacon & Tomato Pasta

One evening last week, our plans changed and instead of having dinner out, we were going to be eating at home. I had nothing planned, but had printed out this recipe to try sometime soon. I had already bought all the ingredients to make this at some point, although none are really anything out of the ordinary.


This Creamy Chicken, Bacon & Tomato Pasta recipe from Kraft Foods is so easy, and very good! We all really liked it, even the boys! The only adjustments I made to the recipe were that I added a little more bacon, used regular cream cheese, and I used some mini bowtie pasta (non whole-wheat) that I found at the grocery store. The little ones were easier for my boys to eat. This is a great quick recipe that turns out really well! Enjoy! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: